Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So-so day...

It was a so-so day for me.. I got home around 10PM.. nice shoes.. sore feet.. =/

I bought tops -- both long sleeves in stripes -- one black and one white -- yey! I had dinner with DM at Sugarhouse, Rockwell.. I just had french onion soup and I so looove Frozen Hot Choco!!!

DM to the rescue a few hours ago -- I had a 4PM meeting at Manila. I didn't bring my car thinking that I'll be with my boss on my way back to work but no! He went to his other meeting also in Manila and I was left waiting for a cab in a crowded area near the Manila Port Area. Lots of cabs, yeah, unfortunately, I wasn't able to get one. *sheesh* Lucky me, I have DM -- DM rescued me! (in one snap) *heaven sent* =)

Realization for the day -- DM wuv me so much =) -- I'm sure I'll sleep well with this thought..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home