Saturday, January 14, 2006

Homebody

Ok, so I'm back to being a homebody (duh? since when? hehehe).. I was like back to this ol' hobby o' mine -- cross stitch! Yes folks, it's me, manang sHenggie! :-)

I was doing Spanish Arcade (with a pitcher, some fruits and flowers and a Spanish arcade as background) a couple of years back, 5 years ago if I'm not mistaken.. and I haven't finished it yet -- not because it's difficult for me to do this but I totally forgotten that I've started this hobby years back. :-) I just remembered that I have an unfinished art when I was thinking of what to give DM on his birthday. I gave him an abstract painting last year, of course done by me :-), and why abstract? So the viewers wouldn't notice the imperfections hahaha!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving him my ol' cross stitch art crap ;), I'm giving him something else. Since he requested another art work for his room, one that he will place on top of his headboard, ehem na-pressure ata ako dun ah, :) I'll give in to his request.

I just hope I'll make it on time. And I hope he'll like it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home