Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lunch @ Oliver's

Burrrp! I had a quarter of tuna sandwich and a spicy sausage potato @ Oliver's.. what a healthy lunch! :)
Well, it really was supposed to be healthy but DM craved for a Haagen-Dazs Coffee & Almond Crunch.. in which I pretended a few times before that I hate that coffee bar.. but now.. no more pretentions! this bar is sooo sinfully yummy! And so I had a couple of bites.. enough to fill up the amount of calorie a normal being should take for the whole week! =P

1 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Urrrgh....that coffee bar is my discovery and craving. So, I should be the one holding that and not her. Next time will have one each para hindi bitin But since were on a lunch diet we decided to share…..or we’re just nag-titipid kse it’s a little expensive for an ice cream bar? Who knows….basta it’s worth the penny!

Hmmmm, sharing the coffee bar is kind’a sweet pala….YES po!!! We’re doing PDA here=) Offering one bite to another….while savoring the coffee flavor. More so, we can’t help ourselves but to peel the crust and let our fingers slips our mouth with the peeled crust….just use your imagination here. Yummy talaga!!!

In doing so, I’ve noticed the people inside Olivers are looking at us. And I’m wondering if they want to have one or we’re just too mushy sharing the coffee bar that they can’t help looking….hahahaha mamatay kyo sa inggit=)

Anyways, that’s the magic of sharing one’s craving.

Friday, June 10, 2005 6:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home