Monday, January 16, 2006

Family

DM and I watched 'The Family Stone' in Rockwell a while ago and I would say that liked the film. It has its flaws like rushed switching affairs between the four main characters but it was delivered in a funny way. What I like most is it's a family movie, showing us that our families matter most and whatever comes our way, eventhough at times we feel that they also cause us sufferings and pain, it would be our families that will surely be there to support us in any way.

This movie made me laugh and then cry and then smile.

Speaking of families... (clearing my throat) :).. we bought tickets for the Pacquiao-Morales match on Sunday, Jan 22, 7AM at Rockwell. I bought 3, for my dad, my brother Harree and for myself. DM bought 3 also, for him, his dad and mom. If ever, this will be the first time his parents would meet my dad. And I'm quite excited and nervous about it. :)

I just hope the match will last hopefully at least 5 rounds coz the ticket is a bit pricey and sayang if it would be a knock-out on round 1. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home