Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Singapore - Day 1

I had a 4-day vacation in Singapore last week. I left last Wednesday night, Oct 11 and got back to our beloved land :) Monday morning. I stayed at my Tita Yolly's place in Yishun Ring Road, it was really so nice of my tita and my cuzs to tour me around.

And these are a few of the first day pix. ;)

(1) good view from my room - Naval Base Secondary School

(2) nearest MRT station - Khatib Station. Their streets are super clean.

(3) one my fave food - roast duck mee, I can finish that plate in 10 minutes. ;)

(4) i'm with my Tita Yolly, bus station at Northpoint

(5) along Orchard

(6) still along Orchard, stopped by to take a pic ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great view, the food looks good and delicious. It would be so nice if you had spent it with someone close to you.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home