Tuesday, June 19, 2007

PBB

Esmyuskee lang po, pa-comment lang sa malapit-nang-magwakas (thank you Lord!) na PBB... here's one of the disadvantages of going home early, I tend to watch soaps and PBB! =P

I sooo hate Wendy! She's a big fake! And sorry Bruce, if before you're just a so-so (meaning I don't like nor hate you), now, you're second to Wendy in my hate list! Hehehe, affected ba ko?

At first, I pity Bruce coz obviously Wendy's a player and I think, Bruce is really falling for her (or should I say in deep sh** already). She's using Bruce para mapag-usapan yung whatever affair nila inside Kuya's house. And she thought she can use their eeeww loveteam so she could stay in the house. That's why super happy kami ni mommy when she was evicted (idamay ko ba mommy ko dito? =P)

And we're soooo disappointed when she got back. Gee-ann has a point, it's somewhat unfair for an evictee to go back to the house again, it's as if nabale-wala yung mga votes ng mga nagtext (I didn't vote -- defensive? I'm just speaking for those who voted against Wendy =P). And Wendy is now taking it against Gee-ann? E syempre if Wendy hates Gee-ann, second the motion naman ang uto-utong si Bruce. Oh well, loooove! Kairita! ;-)

Anyway, survival of the fittest, whatever it takes.

Go Mickey! Wahahaha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i second the motion -- i soooo hate wendy !!! (hehe affected din)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

come to think of it, i've never come across someone who likes her... as in everybody hates her, well of course except for bruce!
;-P

funny nga, i was watching UpLate last night, flooding yung hate messages for wendy.. ok, i have to admit i also sent one! harharhar

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Michelle said...

count me in... i don't like her either. sobrang late bang comment?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home