Friday, March 30, 2007

Meralco Week: Cheering Competition

Wednesday, March 14

Cheering competition in Meralco, I would say, is one of the most awaited events every anniversary month. All the participating Meralco groups always give out their best, they're like pro's actually, pwede ipanlaban sa highschool, swear. ;)

This is the first time our group, Meralco Subsidiaries, joined the competition and I'm glad I was a part of the cheering squad. (ehem!)

Eventhough I was exhausted and stressed for almost a month coz of the long-hour-rehearsals, not to mention the super difficult steps - even more difficult than my board exam hehehe, I had a great time, as in super I had fun. I met new friends, special mention ang MG's (mean girls). :) Hi MG's!







“That's what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we've changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.”

Hahahaha bitter! ;-) Ok na yun, pumayat naman kami ni Trix eh, hehehe.

P.S. Special thanks to Alfred, Trix and Hani for the pix.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home