Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Singapore - Day 4

Last day in Singapore, of course, I spent the day with my relatives. We had lunch together in a chinese restaurant near the Novena MRT station (that's all I can remember). Thanks to my cousins, William and Aileen and how can I forget the super funny honey of my cuz Aileen (what's his name again?) hehehe, for joining us in Funan and some other super ok fashion shops, not to mention cheeeaaap for our last minute shopping. ;)

Thanks to Tita Yolly also who have been a very good host, as if my mom's also with me in Singapore. :) Promise I'll bring Mom along next time so you can chat all day, all night. ;)


I'll surely miss them...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics... beautiful smiles... love the background... the waterfalls and the Mcdo Ad...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 5:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei sheng and mike ansaya saya nyo...obvious sa pics...kainggit! i like the shot at sentosa with the "S" and katuwa yung pic with mike feeding you sa shark hahaha!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:02:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

yep, fave shot ko talaga yung sa Fort Siloso @ Sentosa. ;)

one of these days, i hope i can also be with u guys in... alaska? whatchuthink? ;)

kelan gimik?

Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Illusions of desire are once felt
Stolen away by the dying flames
Intimate moments are once shared
Gone like the rush of the wind

Friday, October 27, 2006 11:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi... How are you? No new Post? Take Care

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

hi vic, too bad my sched's a bit tight these past few weeks.. well, talking about year end reports.. ;-)

Monday, November 13, 2006 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home