Saturday, October 21, 2006

Singapore - Day 3 - Sentosa Part 1

On our way to Sentosa...

Syempwe Kodak moments sa MRT and Sentosa bus terminal?!? ;)

(1) Sshhh, may natutulog. :)

(2) Model wannabes?

(3) Beggahs?

(4) Three blind mice.. and Jonas (wala na ko maisip hehehe)

(5) Mike, inhale po, otei? :P

(6) Kagandahang konduktoras :D






Underwater World

(1) Classic pic showing the "Underwater World Singapore" tag, how pinoy! ;)

(2) Mike and the fishes (yeah, obvious)

(3) Since I was young, I was always fond of eggs harharhar

(4) Spidey?!?

(5) This is so far the best pic (I know it's still not nice, ok?) I was able to shoot inside the Underwater World

(6) Mike feeding the shark, ipakain ba ko sa shark? ;)


During breaks...

Picture picture na naman!

What's new? :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don’t understand
Sometimes things are not
what they appear to be

Monday, October 23, 2006 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home