Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Singapore - Day 2 - T.G.I.F.

(1) Bugis Market - I sooo love this place, first time in my life na ako yung sumuko sa tiangge! :)

(2) M Hotel - No, they're not twins, they dress alike but they're not twins. ;) Mike and his friend, our ex-officemate in MDi, Sam, a Pinoy turned Singaporean.

(3) Outside Paragon Mall - From left: Dennis, Chris, Jonas - my long lost friends

(4) Outside HMV - Edwin, Boyet, me - ex-IPhil-ers. I was surprised to see Boyet in Singapore, he had a training and just squeeze a few minutes of his busy sched to meet with Edwin and I. Sweet! ;)

(5) Insomnia Bar - Lesbo shot of Rhej and I :P

(6) D Gang at The Village, we all had cheese sausages for dinner.. hmmm.. Boys, anong ibig sabihin nito?!?

(7) @ Chijmes (chimes)

(8) @ Insomnia Bar inside Chijmes - finally, na-kumpleto din kami sa picture! Pwede na umuwi si Chris. ;)

(9) The Insomniacs at Insomnia

(10) On our way to Chijmes - sHenGGie with her pet friend, Jonas. hahaha lambing lang, Cromwell! ;)

(11) The girls (?) with the vocalist of the now defunct "The Weed" who sang "anong paki mo sa long hair ko?" hehehe. He's, I think, a regular in Insomnia Bar.

(12) D Gang, pretty and wasted. ;)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great friends and a cool gang... you should this more often... It’s pretty obvious you are very much happier now-a-days... seems you are euphoric… noticed your hair is much darker… fits you well…

Friday, October 20, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

yep, m sooo happy... and gay! ;)

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger vic said...

Hi Shenggie,
It's been a long time since I dropped by your blog. You have been very active these past weeks. How long did you stay in Singapore? Was this a planned vacation? BTW, I like the Noypi article, that was a good one. Can I borrow it? Anyway if you have time pls visit my blog, it's not much but I am able to update it once a week.
Ciao

Friday, October 20, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

hi spidy errr vic! i stayed in Sing for like 4 days and yes, it was a planned vacation. i've been craving so much for a break for the past few months! good thing my much awaited vacation pushed thru.

churely, u can have the noypi article, cute noh?

i visited ur blog and i like your posts. keep it up, bro!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home