Monday, October 23, 2006

Singapore - Day 3 - Sentosa Part 2

Fort Siloso

This is my fave pic (of the thousands of pix we had :P) because:

- I got the letter S, for sHenGGie :)
- My yellow shirt matches the red / orange letter S hehehe



(1) Butterfly Park, Insect Kingdom

(2) KKK service car, ooops Singapore pala kami, di pala Pinas :)

(3) Image Models of Singapore, mwehehehe

(4) The flower and the bee




The Merlion

Last stop is at the Musical Fountain. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take good pics.

We went home super tired but I would say, I really enjoyed this trip. Not because of Sentosa, but because I was able to get together with my friends after 6 to 8 years, gosh! I can't even remember the last time we saw each other. Some are already married and some, single and happy. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Obviously, you won’t see me in the pics as I was the official photographer.

Anyway, I had a great time with your friends and relatives too:)

Well i hope to see them this December here in Manila.

Monday, October 23, 2006 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

ei, you did a great job during our photo shoots, swear! hehehe ;)

Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home