Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Tribute to our Little Ones

Time flies.. I miss my college buddies.. We were always together way back in college.. sometimes serious in school, but most of the time.. having fun! well at least clean fun :) we always clean our mess after each and every fun time! harharhar

It was past 7 years since we graduated from college.. Different career moves.. Some got married and have li'l kiddies now.. Some focused on work -- I'm in! Some stayed single -- I'm in again! :)

This is for my college friends who are now happy moms and dads.. This is the first time I'm gonna greet all of you -- altogether! GRATZZZZ! And it's really a wonderful feeling compiling your kiddies' pix!



I'll soon have one! kiddin :) I'll have one when I get married.. When? That... I still dunno.. No definite date yet, just a definite partner! ;)

Calling DM! Please proceed to sHenGGie's blog site! ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Calling DM! Calling DM! Who is dis guy ba? Does he really exist? Or it’s just an illusion? A question too many……FYI, the DM really exist!

And about the “calling” in time be' we will have our own family to share to our friends.....wabyu damn much be'

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:57:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

DM is at the sidebar of my blogsite.. ;) He's for real, dude! :D

Saturday, June 11, 2005 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

So im the real deal then....and i'm all yours for the taking be'

Without any doubt.....it's a vow between us two:)

Saturday, June 11, 2005 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

ssshhh quiet ka lng, dyahe! ;) wabyu!

Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home