Monday, November 21, 2005

Flower Power

Another sweet surprise from the 'flower boy' himself ;) -- DM! Thanks again po for these wonderful flowers, hmmm.. post-anniv gift? I thought tapos na surprises yesterday. :) I was like melting when I saw them in my desk when I got back from lunch -- oh well, flower power! :) Come to think of it, what's with flowers? Why are we girls soooo flattered whenever we receive flowers? Maybe because it makes us feel special.. flowers are beautiful.. and so are we! :) Ganda ng logic ko noh? :)

1 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Yeah you’re right!!! I am a flower person :)

This is so because I believe in the saying “The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.”

Always remember this… I will always be there for you for as long as a live. I love you Mahal!



P.S.

Thanks to Flower Farm for the beautiful variety of flowers and most of all to my cousin Ana for the never ending assistance.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home