Saturday, October 29, 2005

Kiddie Party and a Xmas Tree

It was a great day for me. I went to a kiddie party, DM's inaanak Miguel to Jay-R and Mylene, also my ex-officemates. I had fun with my ex-MDi family again, big brothers brought along their wives and kids. And it was a very lovely scene -- kids are playing around while moms and dads chatting. :) And as usual, center of kantyawan na naman kami ni DM, because we still don't have a kid to bring along on kiddie parties. We'll get there, ok? :)

By the way, this is the first Christmas tree I've seen this year -- DM's home. And good work done by his mom. It was a tall Christmas tree, even taller than DM. :) Holidays are coming, I can already feel it. It's my second holiday season with DM this year and excitement is getting into my nerves as early as now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home