Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wimbledon

After this movie was shown a year ago, finally I was able to watch it -- on DVD! I remember DM was inviting me to watch this movie with him and his cousins, we're still friends that time, so.. I declined. :) I don't usually go out with a guy, who's not yet a boyfriend ;), when ask to go out with him plus some family members. Chicken out! :)

Well at least, I was still able to watch it with him.. not on big screen though, anyway, nothing beats DVD time with him at the privacy of his home.

Wimbledon is a kilig-oozing-with-grace-and-confidence-feel-good movie. Makes me wanna shift to tennis harharhar! It's just a thought.. I know I won't stop my badminton routine in exchange of tennis, DM's definitely not gonna like that and so our still-growing-in-number-badminton-family. :) Ngayon pa na career na nya ang badminton! hehehe

This movie made my heart beats faster -- both in tennis matches and mushy scenes. I like Wimbledon and I was really entertained. Yung tipong pwede ko ulitin para kiligin. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

So you see, it's a nice movie, ayaw mo pa kasi nood dati e.. The movie's better now that I was able to watch it with you -- at long last! :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

i agree, it's more kilig now coz we're a couple already :)

Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home