Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Most Wanted: Bed

I'm getting old. Gone are the days when I can party all night and yet manage to get up early for work and be as efficient as I can be. I'm all sleepy now. And I'm not feeling well. Aaaarrrrggghhh! My eyes are so heavy.. :-/

I got home around 3AM from a videoke-ala-concert-series with my college buddies -- Gnet, Cele and Aye, and of course, DM followed around 12 midnight, he thought we're done and exhausted after 3 hours of back-to-back-to-back-ala-S.O.P.-singing with a bit of dancing :) at IO, ABS-CBN, but he's dead wrong! The night is still young for us, our momentum is just starting.. :) well that's what I thought -- and now, I'm soooo sleepy and trying so hard to push myself to be at least productive for the remaining 2 hours of work but nah! I just can't.

Lesson for today: No night-out on weekdays. (for now) :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Ben said...

You must stay a weekend warrior when you get older. Weekdays = work + sleep. I don't even have sex on weekdays anymore.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMCnet in Top 1,275 …
Wow! No sooner did I blog about how TMCnet was in the top 1,426 sites in the world yesterday, today was an even better day.
Could you could handle more energy to get through your day? Please have a look at my site about natural energy drinks...

Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

big ben: oh well, i guess i just have to make some adjustments with my daily routine.

Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home