Sunday, September 11, 2005

Movie Backlog

DM and I haven't been watching movies, I mean going to cinemas to watch movies, for the past few months. Yep, you guys read it right -- months. It's a lot better now I may say.. we enjoy some privacy while watching movies in DVD :), though a bit delayed from the usual play dates.

Well maybe we were spending most of our free time with badminton. And we both love playing and sweating out coz it's some sort of a justification for our excessive food intake. :)

We watched Monster-In-Law and I was entertained a bit.. and a bit moved also. The movie was not at all extraordinary because a mother-daughter-in-law relationship usually is a mess. And that is expected.

I'm a JLo fan, yeah, but only when she sings and dance. JLo as an actress? So-so.

As I've said, the story of this movie is very common. And a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law relationship has always been a struggle for both parties. But not for all, I would want to believe. I for one is fortunate enough to have a chance to mingle well with my mother-in-law-to-be. *wink*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PR agencies launch services to create, monitor virtual reputations
Former CBS anchor Dan Rather had been under attack from conservatives before, but online bloggers dealt the fatal blow to his anchoring career last fall when their questions about documents in a CBS report on ...
I like this site. Mind if I bookmark it?

I have a nokia cellular phone site. It has great nokia cellular phone related stuff.

Please visit when you get a minute.

Monday, September 12, 2005 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Hi Mahal... that is one of the reason why i invite you at home... to get the chance to mingle with my folks... i gez everything is turning out ok... Love you much!

Monday, September 12, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

Yep, as I've said, I don't think I'll be having problems with your folks, they're nice people. I know that from the start, they won't be having a son like you if they're not good parents. :)

Sunday, September 18, 2005 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home