Sunday, September 04, 2005

Refreshed

It's just so great to pamper ourselves at times. I just got home from a very relaxing 'harmony treatment' from Pinnacle Spa and I would say that all my stress are gone. :) It was actually a birthday gift from DM, but I got to use it just now because of tight scheds. Well at last, I finally had one and it was really worth the wait.

This harmony treatment package includes 'Javanese Lulur' body scrub followed by an 'authentic chinese' foot reflexology and lastly a swedish massage -- approximately 3 hours. I love this Javanese scrub coz they use chocolate as an exfoliant and yogurt as moisturizer, I felt yummy! hehehe.. I wanna try Thai Fruit Body Masque next time, papaya and pineapple. Cream and milk na lang, pwede na fruit salad! ;)

Bottomline is -- I'm dying to go back!!! =)

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

It was nice to know that you enjoyed your Spa Treatment with me... Well it was really a great feeling to release all those stress and body pains from work and badminton games respectively...

Until our next Spa Treatment Mahal... Your treat this time:) Ahihihi

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

Yep, I really wanna go back! Or maybe we can try other Spa's? How's that?

Sunday, September 18, 2005 2:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home