Sunday, August 14, 2005

Movie Break

I had a wonderful weekend -- a 'balanced' weekend. I got to spare some time with Him, my family, with DM, and without forgetting to allot something for myself..

-- Saturday, August 13 --

I woke up late, maybe because I got home late from last night's party -- belated happy birthday again, Boss Mark! :) Ok, then I went to the parlor with my mom, I got my nails done and my mom got her hair trimmed. And then, DM and I had a sweaty badminton game at Shuttle's Best, 7:45PM to 8:45PM. Then off to his place to watch DVD -- 'The Notebook'.

DM's got a drooling 'room' theatre setup..

one of my fave scenes in the movie -- sorry it was kindda blur, i was just using the cam of my phone

-- The End --

I was really moved by this movie. I was always left wondering "how will this story end?".. and I was always like "aaawww" during the movie.. it was a happy yet overly weepy ending after all. A great romance story indeed.

-- Sunday, August 14 --

DM invited me and my brothers to his place, we watched 'Cursed' starring Christina Ricci.

Well if you're looking for a fun and scary stuff, then this is your type of horror movie -- a bloody, messy type of horror flick! Wasn't at all frightening -- kakagulat lang...

I was a bit disappointed with the plot but..

Bottomline is...

It was a bonding time for DM and my brothers.. and we kindda had a great time by just eating pizza and chicken and pasta while enjoying the 'unenjoyable' movie. :)

Simple and yet meaningful. It was a weekend well spent.

I hope you guys had a great weekend too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home