Monday, August 01, 2005

Bicol Experience

I don't want to put in writing, I meant text, this bicol trip o' mine -- all pix! :)

-- Saturday, July 30 --
0430 -- Off to Bicol

Gumaca, Quezon
1130 -- Set foot on Bicolandia

On our way to the hidden paradise -- some kids having fun under the coco tree

Not so famous and yet fabulous beach in Pulang Daga, Paracale, Camarines Norte

I thought I can only see white sand in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte and d-beach-party-place Bora... Never did I know that I can see one in a simple and quiet small town in Bicolandia, right in the heart of my Dad's hometown. We didn't really went to Bicol for the beach fun, we just accompanied my lolo, he doesn't wanna stay here in Manila, all he wanted is to stay for good in Bicol. Now I know why.. Bicol is a beautiful place to stay, maybe I will someday.. long term plan.

What else should we do in a place like this? Pix addicts on the loose!

Nothing much to do so we decided to act like a-bit-beyond-the-normal beings.. :)

The boyzzz

Of course night time at the beach wouldn't be complete without these mushy pix :)

-- Sunday, July 31 --

A perfect Sunday morning site..

Photo shoot once again.. :)

I'll surely miss this place..

Last shot of Pulang Daga beach.. just before the heavy rain..

0230 -- Off to Manila
2230 -- We're home!

I'm really looking forward to go back to Bicol soon. To visit my lolo and lola and of course to go back to Pulang Daga.

It was tiring but we really had a great time. Thanks to DM for the ride. Tnx tnx tnx to the highest level! hehehe I'm really glad that DM's getting along well with my family. Gleng gleng!

So... when's our next trip? :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Well it was a wonderful experience going to Bicol with you and your Family... The road is perfect for long drive... about 6 hrs of non-stop laughing:)

But the travel is worth the wait… to witness such place in Pulang Daga and also visit your ancestral home.

For sure, we will go back there to enjoy once again the beach in Pulang Daga and of course the winning recipe “Ginataang Hipon sa Santol” ... so YUMMY:) I can’t wait to try it again….

I love you… Mahal!!! …and thanks for inviting me… it was a pleasure bonding with your family again:)

P.S. Our next trip maybe in 2-3 months?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:53:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

Next trip? excited na kooooo! :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home