Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Blogger's Poem

Why do I love You?


It's the way you say "I love you"
even a hundred times a day..
It's the way you do things for me
even if you have to exert tremendous efforts
just to see me happy and gay..
It's the way you hold my hand,
the way you hug me tight,
and the way you make me feel protected everyday..


It's the way you take care of me
and never asked for something in return..
It's the way you introduce me to the world
and the way you make me feel proud to be your girl..
It's the way you appreciate the little things I do
and uplifts my whole being..



It's the way you tell me I am wrong at times
and accepted them wholeheartedly without getting hurt..
It's the way you laugh
and makes me feel that you're happy and content just being with me..



It's the twinkle in your eyes
which I only see when you look at me..
It's the warmth of your hands,
the sincerity of your actions
that make me feel so much loved..
It's how you always amaze me
and suprise me every now and then as if it's never ending..


It's how we enjoy doing things together..
how we comfort each other during tough times..
how we manage to keep our cool even in the heat of an argument..
how we understand each other..
how we care for each other..
how you bring out the best in me..


There's just so much about you..
So much that sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I can be..

But on top of all these..

It's how you complete me.

=============================

Hope you like this simple poem I wrote for this special day of ours..

Happy Special Day, sweetie.. Wabyu much!

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

I love you mahal.. and boy, oh boy, was I speechless!!!

Never thought that all those small things I did made you happy... And everything you wrote just fit - it's me, it's us.. Not to worry mahal, because I promise to stay this way and probably do better, for as long as I live..

I love you damn much, Shenggie!

Saturday, August 20, 2005 1:23:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

and i love u too sweetie..

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home