Thursday, September 08, 2005

Seven

Since I'm not into new things these past few days, I would wanna go back to those ol' slumbook days.. I got a few left kept in my room, I'm good in keeping old stuff. :)

7 things that scare me:
(1) bubwits :) (2) snakes (whatever type -- including backfighters and ahasera's) (3) vampire movies (4) ghost stories (but I'm a sucker for those) (5) some dolls (6) lose a job (7) deep sea

7 things I like the most:
(1) my notebook (2) my XDA II (3) my blog (4) badminton (5) my lip balm in cherry -- I just can't live without it ;) (6) DM's home theatre, I don't wanna go to movie houses anymore since we started our DVD marathons ;) (7) Smallville DVD's

7 random facts about me:
(1) I love gadgets more than cosmetics (2) I eat lengua, isaw, papaitang kambing, laman-loob (3) I can survive in an island for a week with my notebook and WeRoam (4) I have Meteor Garden I and II DVD's (5) I love watermelon and banana shakes (6) I do cross stitch (7) I used to collect Alvin Patrimonio pix when I was a kid -- eeewww :)

7 important things in my bedroom:
(1) my bed (2) pillows of course (3) mini-com (4) audio cd's (5) fashion mags (6) old photo albums, love letters and greeting cards ;) (7) mosquito net (yes, you read it right -- kulambo!)

7 things I plan to do before i die:
(1) get married and have kids (2) buy a house (3) do a lot of travelling with my hubby and kids (4) safari adventure (5) food business (6) big party for my 50th birthday :) (7) stay in an island a month before I die

7 things I can do:
(1) dance (2) sing a little (3) paint (4) interior design -- I believe so :) (5) write a poem (6) buy and sell biz -- I guess? (7) direct a stage play

7 things I can't do:
(1) cook (2) swim (3) cut my hair short (4) not to drool over a new gadget (5) stop myself from eating sweets (6) eat veggies (7) keep my mouth shut when pissed

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
(1) wit (2) humor (3) sincere (4) sweet / creative (5) responsible (6) neat / good dresser (7) height

7 things i say the most:
(1) Whateverrrr! (2) You sure about that? (3) Orayt! (4) Churely! (5) No prob. (6) Wushuuu! (7) K, fine!

7 celebrity crushes:
(1) Brad Pitt (2) Jude Law (3) Julia Roberts (4) Angelina Jolie (5) Nicole Kidman -- I like her more with a short hair (6) Julianne Moore (7) Michael Rosenbaum

I had fun answering this '7 Things' questionnaire, you guys outta try it as well! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home