Sunday, September 18, 2005

Heaven Sent

Congratulations to my friends Jeni and Marvin Dela Cruz for a new baby girl. Jeni gave birth last Tuesday, Sept 13, 9:40 AM. Ate na si Nica! And hooray for Marvin, naka-dalawa ka na, bro! Pahabulin mo naman kami! :)

I was waiting for the MMS pic Jeni will send me so I can post Jenina Mar's pic in my blog for our other pals to see. But I guess her MMS won't get through. Sayang.. anyway, will post as soon as I have it.

Sino kaya susunod? :)

Sari-sari:

1. I watched 'Shutter' with DM last night and the movie was really scary. Or duwag lang talaga ko. I still can imagine the ghost's face even after the movie, I guess Asian horror movies gets better, well for some. 'Feng Shui' is one, though Kris' acting was a disaster. Sorry for being mean, I really don't like Kris as an actress, ok lang sya as a host -- kahit taklesa.

2. Grabe talaga yung Green Tea craze. We were lucky to grab some C2's and Lipton's last night at Save More, Riverbank. Kya yun, inubos na din namin -- hoarding! Sorry, C2 lovers out there. :) Lagi kseng out-of-stock -- am I being defensive? :)

3. I got an email from Summit Media (cosmo, preview mags, etc. publisher). I was one of the winners of a Nivea whitening lotion pack. Though I really can't remember any contests I joined. Oh well, I'm just a GirlTalk member, that's all I know. Anyway, thanks na din po to Summit Media.

4. I can't do Smallville marathon today, I was already on my 13th episode, season 2 when Daddy told me that he's gonna watch boxing -- Barrera VS. Peden! Grrr! I don't get it, di naman si Pacquiao yun eh, but knowing my Dad, even amateur boxers, pinapanood. :) I guess I just have to accept that.

And so I decided to go online and blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home