Monday, September 26, 2005

Brad and Jen

Late bloomer in me: It was really a shocking break-up of the year -- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.

So when I saw this poll in female network, I participated immediately. :)

-----------------------------
It's the most shocking split of the year. What should Brad and Jen do with their divorce?
A. Kiss and make up
B. Keep it private
C. Fight in public
-----------------------------

And I chose to click on A. That's what I wanted anyway. And here are the results:

-----------------------------
50.98% = 52 Votes: Kiss and make up
43.14% = 44 Votes: Keep it private
05.88% = 06 Votes: Fight in public
-----------------------------

Yoohoo! At least majority of the "voters" would still want a recon for this lovely ex-couple. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

I would want them to be together... Again? But Angelina Jolie is really hot and they look great in Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie :)

Monday, September 26, 2005 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

so, since jolie is hot, it justified the fact that pitt can turn his back from aniston? hmmmmm... tsk tsk tsk

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home