Sunday, October 02, 2005

Busy Day

I had a very busy Sunday. My usual Sunday routine would only consist of mass, dvd or badminton with DM. This Sunday, I would say is one of the most tiring -- I went to mass with DM and my brothers at our temple in Quezon City in the morning then I got to finish 4 episodes of Smallville Season 3, episodes 9-12, I started last Thursday, then Saturday and today, DVD marathon is already included in my system. Afterwards, I went shopping at Greenhills, yoohoo! And of course, I wouldn't miss some quality time with DM after he got tired of assisting me with my shopping bags, daddy-ish! :)

It was a tiring and yet super fun day! Though I love shopping the most, harharhar! I was able to buy a lotta personal stuff in a very minimal(?) once-in-a-while-splurge-budget -- I got 2 belts, 2 baby tees, 2 skirts, a dri-fit badminton shirt, a long sleeves for work, an ethnic necklace and a kikay-glittery-flat-slippers to match the skirts I bought. Whew! And to think, I got 'em all for just.. a very practical, justifiable (self-justification) cost! :) If I computed it right, I save almost 15% of the total amount, thanks to my tawad skills, though I still won't match even a quarter of my mom's tawad capabilities. :)

Quota na ko for the month, yoko na muna punta Greenhills! Take note, "muna". :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home