Sunday, November 13, 2005

Old Friends

People and sometimes even friends come and go -- but true friends don't. They stay. They're for keeps. And I'm glad I've lots.

Friday, November 4 -- I played badminton with my best buddy Khorin. She was with her charming and smart daughter Aina and of course, as always, I was with DM.

Then we had dinner at a nearby chicken-inasal resto in QC, on our way to Khorin's place. Kakaaliw si Aina, she's really fun to be with, lotsa stories to share and even she's still a kid, I already noticed the kakikayan in her, from outfits to pictures to the pambatang kilig stuff, tsk tsk tsk.. :) This pic was taken by Aina, this little girl surely loves pix! I and DM really got tired of the number of say-cheese-smiles I had coz she's a real camera addict! As if we had a photo shoot that night. May pinagmanahan! :)


Friday, November 11 -- High school friends -- One of my best buddies Regie called me up inviting me for a coffee and chat -- she's a bit 'wrecked' from a heartache. :-/ So I said yes, not because she's lonely but because I missed her, it's been a long time since we last went out for a talk and of course I know she needs us now. She wanted to see some kids, maybe to lighten up her mood instead of us talking about her not-so-good situation right now, and so we decided to visit Che, she already has 3 kids, kainggit, so off we went to Che's place -- and was amazed to see Donalie, Karla and Arlyn (highschool pals). Well, the power of short-noticed-get-togethers! :) And it was reaaaaally fun!

Sunday, November 13 -- College buddies -- Happy beerday, Cele! We had dinner at Chili's-Timog and coffee at Gloria Jeans afterwards. We didn't had a chance to spend longer hours together since it was a Sunday and we don't want to get to work late on a Monday. It's great to see Cele, Gnet and Aye again, these guys are really hilarious! Our common thing -- videoke! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home