Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hongkong Disneyland Pix III

Classic entrance view pic. :) Then I exerted lotsa efforts just to have pix with these cutie pies -- Donald, Chip and Dale, Tigger and Winnie the Pooh. Tigger is my favorite. :) And below are the unforgettable rides, Space Traders, roller coaster with lotsa loops and exciting enough heights, though the catch here is since it's indoor, its outer space design made it breath taking. Jungle Rive Cruise, the robot jungle animals are really fantastic! But I like Mikey's PhilharMagic the most, it's a 3D adventure, that's why I was wearing those yellow eyeglasses there! Hip! :) And of course how can I forget the shops at Disney? Though I didn't shop a lot, it's enough for me to look at the stuffed toys, masaya na ko nun ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home