Monday, February 20, 2006

I Feel So Tired...

I wasn't able to get to work. Worse was, there was an 8AM meeting with our Big Boss. Though ignorance is not an excuse, I still used the "I didn't know there was a meeting" statement. In which, I was just being honest, I didn't bring my Globe phone in Hong Kong, I was informed through my Globe line about the meeting last Friday when I was already in HK. I just brought my Smart phone since most of my clients are using Smart lines.

Anyway, bottomline is, I had some sort of slight irresponsible actions today. I should've informed the office that I won't be able to make it this morning. But I really wasn't feeling well, maybe because we arrived at the NAIA around past 11PM, last flight, last night. Plus when I was in HK, all I did was to roam around and shop, shop till I drop. :) Sore feet after each day. And humabol pa talaga, last minute roaming and window shop (wala na nabili, exhausted pocket hehehe) before we were picked up from our hotel.

And so I felt soooo tired when I got to Manila, up to now. But I need to go to work later, aaaarggggh. Ok Sheng, get up, back to work.

I'll post pix as soon as I uploaded them in my notebook. I ran out of memory cards and battery, pic addict on the loose. :)

Oooops and lastly, happy special day, DM! *hugzzzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home