Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sabado Night

It's been a long time since I went out for a gimmick on a Saturday night. And yeah, I just realized I haven't been going to bars lately, and why should I? :) Nah, I'm just kidding, it feels great to feel young again. :) I went out on a double date, of course I'm with Mike, and we were with my long-time friend Regie and his guy, Dave. Since Dave is an American and he just came here in Pinas to visit my friend, aaawww sweeeeet.. :) we decided to go out and have fun, few vodkas and beer, from Tavern to Temple bar at Greenbelt, a bit (really?!?) of dancing and that's it. Bigtime fun!

I'll just post the pix as soon as I get 'em from Regie who's now in Bali with her guy for their Valentine's getaway. Atta date! :)

I'll soon have mine, post-Valentine treat from Mr. Valentino himself. *wink*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home