Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Mango Farm

We went to The Mango Farm a couple of hours ago for the reservation and of course to do an ocular visit.











As what I mentioned before, I fell in love with this place the first time I went here. It's even better during night time. You can take a look at the other pix in their websites --> http://www.themangofarm.com and http://themangofarm.blogspot.com.








Sumakit ulo ko coz of the countless styling possibilities. I'll just leave the planning to Jessa, my event stylist from Auffrance Catering. I trust his errr her (whatever!) instincts. ;)










My sweetie, the financer! Harharhar! I know he had a major headache today coz of the reservation and down payments to suppliers. ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

I told you, that I am very serious when i said that I am going to marry you soon. Guys its final! January 5 is our big day:)

Love you love you:)

Monday, June 05, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006 9:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home