Saturday, April 22, 2006

Summer Outing

I promised myself that I won't be going to beaches this summer -- simply because I don't wanna get a tan. I happened to be one of the chosen bridesmaids of my friend Gnet for her big day on July, few months from now and unfortunately, a yellow and green gown won't look good for a tanner! ;-) Arte! hehehe






But then, I can't miss out our family outing, it only comes once in a while, when all our scheds meet.. meaning, once a year! :) We went to Tarnate Cavite with my dad's group in Meralco and then we had our dinner at Tagaytay.

I just played with Photoshop so please bear with the not-so-artistic pix, I got inspired with digital photography because of the big day preps. ;-)


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger luima said...

Beatiful Pictures , from a beautiful girl from a beautiful country

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home