Monday, March 20, 2006

Beep Beep Part 3 - On Quotes

Instead of being affected by nega vibes, as part of my Beep Beep series of posts ;-), I decided to list a few quotes that are most applicable to what's happening around... nuninuninuni.. *eyes rolling*

So here goes.

* If you can't beat them, join them.
-- I prefer to continuously try to beat them. I know when to start, I know when to stop. I don't usually practice this quote since I know that if I'm trying to beat somebody, it only means that we're somehow in conflict and as soon as I made a stand, I wouldn't just jump to his / her circle just to save my face. Got it?

* Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
-- I truly believe in this, especially now. It's not the harvest that's important, but the value or the lessons you learned during your hardwork. Priceless.

* It is like the seed put in the soil -- the more one sows, the greater the harvest.
-- Eennnggk! Not always true.. there are lotsa harvest grabbers out there! No matter how hard you protect your seed or your plant, there'll always be grabbers sniffin' around especially if they happen to be an authority's mistress. Hahaha jk!

* How can people trust the harvest, unless they see it sown?
-- Correct! Yun lang.

There goes. So to you or to you guys to whom I'm dedicating my Beep Beep series, goodluck and stay happy! ;-P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home