Friday, March 17, 2006

Beep Beep Part 2

I really don't understand. I've been working so hard for this... and I just don't understand why when you're almost there, people around you keeps poppin' up just to be included in the circle, maybe to grab some credits? Oh, I'm sooo meeeean. Maybe they're not what I thought they are. Sorry. *chuckle* Or maybe they're really like that! *sHenGGie murmuring* I just can't say it here in full details. :-/ I don't have any idea if the freakin' people concerned are visiting this blog but I'm pretty sure they've seen my blog the last time I posted something about.... haaaay... :-/

I miss 'Mama Monchang'.. she's one of the persons I can talk to about these things.. of course I can also talk to 'Big John', actually, we were talking about these issues for the past few days.. we're really saddened with what's happening.. oh, it's so hard, I just can't spare some obvious details.. :-/ I'm also missing 'Sis Fiona', I haven't seen her for quite some time and unfortunately, she's missing a lot.. ooops, I have to correct myself, good for her that she's missing these freakin' annoyin' people affecting our lives!

I just wish things will be back to normal, I dunno when and how, or if it's still possible, just like the old days when I thought that I'm so lucky to be.... aaaarrrgggghhh! Competition is a lot easier 'outside'.

Gotta go now. DM's near the area, still need to freshen up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home