Sunday, March 05, 2006

Happy Beerday, DM!

Happy beerday DM, happy beerday DM, happy beerday, happy beerday, happy beerday, DM! :) I won't mention how young my DM is, I bet he wouldn't like it. ;)

And for his birthday, I gave him a fountain lamp, I just made up the word, I don't know how should I call that icy-tree-looking, with dripping water and is also a lamp. I just love the sound of dripping water, very relaxing, I do hope he'll like it too. And to complete the soothing and relaxing feel, I also gave him an aromatherapy set with vanilla-scented candles and incense. :) It took me quite sometime to decide on what to give him.. oh well I just hope the long decision making stage is worth it.


I'm pretty sure he needs some relaxation therapy now that his sched is freakin' hectic (di naman ako galit nun! :P). And before I forget, I haven't congratulated my DM yet for his promotion at work. Keep it up! Gratzzz!

A big hug from sHenGGie! >:D< - YM hug :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Honestly, i've been wanting to have one since last year. As I am too is fond of a running water set-up.

Thanks again for making my birthday a special one. I surely gonna enjoy my relaxation more at home with you.

Wabyu Mahal:)

Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home