Sunday, June 12, 2005

Smash day Today

What a healthy way to spend a Sunday! I played badminton with some badminton buddies, I had 5 or 6 games.. For someone who's not doing this regularly like me, I used to play badminton regularly like a couple of months ago.. but now, nah.. one can just imagine how tired and sore my muscles are right now.. well, as they say.. no pain, no gain.. I would still want to lose a few pounds :) and these sore muscles can't stop me from getting my target *wish*wish* :)

I had a great time with DM and his family, we had dinner and coffee afterwards.. I really love his pamangkin's :), they're soooo cutie and are really smart kids!
One of my fave pic with Raphael -- DM's nephew with his sis Chinkee

Oh kiddies.. I wonder how it feels to have one.. I wanna have one soon.... maybe in my dreams.. for now, only in my dreams.. :)

Which reminds me, it's kindda late already and I need to get some sleep now.. I promised DM I'm gonna sleep early.. G'nyt peeps!

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Hmmmm.. I don't know about you but i'm supposed to post that picture in my blog. Coincidence!?! You tell me...

Monday, June 13, 2005 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

bitter! :) sowi, posted it first.. i didn't know u have plans of posting my pic w/ raphael ;)

Monday, June 13, 2005 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home