Sunday, November 27, 2005

Congratz!

Congratulations MDi basketball team, of course to my DM :), for the fourth win. Whoah! 4-0! Top that! :) Sayang, I wasn't able to watch your game a couple of hours back, I woke up late and so iniwan na ko Michael hehe.. it's ok, I understand, he still has to prepare for his game, dami seremonyas nun before playing, as in. :)

Too bad MDi women's volleyball team didn't make it. :-/ Anyway, you guys have 2 wins already and there's still hope I guess. *wish*wish* Goodluck on your next game, girls!

How I wish I'm still with MDi, ooops baka ma-misquote ako! :) Just because of the sportsfest lang, yun lang po. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Thanks for the moral support Mahal. Even if you’re not there, I know your cheering for us :)

About the games, because of you I’m inspired to play well. Hope you could find time to be in the finals:)

Will try our best to win the crown :)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home