Monday, June 13, 2005

Blogging @ Seattle's Best II

I'm not a coffee person but I'm here again at Seattle's Best.. it's not the coffee really.. but WI-FI!!! :) I have a part-time job now -- "Blog Editor" for DM's blog site hahaha! I'm pretty sure he's gonna get mad once he gets to read this post.. Well, I'm just doing some magic with his blog pix, that's all.. :)

Actually, it's not all about the blog thing, realization for today is -- there are lotsa ways to enjoy free time with your partner, it doesn't have to cost you moolah to have fun.. Funny at times when you get to discover that there are things you find mababaw and nonsense when you're still single and surprisingly, you'll get to enjoy doing these kababawan pala when you get to do them together with your partner..

I believe that the most precious gift a person can give to his/her partner is "time". It's amazing how much a little "private" time can help repair a rocky relationship and improve even the best of relationships.

~~ sHenGGie logging off with a smile ~~

1 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

So true..... time is all we need:)

And I promise you that I will give you the "time" you deserved.... and that's my entire life:)

I love you my Blogger Editor!!!

Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home