Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thanks

Since it's my 30th birthday today (eventhough I kindda hate to admit I'm already thirteeeh), I listed thirty things to thank for and to whom I owe them. :)

(1) Thank you Lord for the 30 wonderful years
(2) Thanks to my family for the love
(3) Thanks to my Love and my past loves for the wonderful and not-so-wonderful things we shared, they made me what I am now and you led me the way to my true love
(3) Thanks to my friends for the company -- the laughter and tears
(4) Thanks to my not-so-friends (I don't wanna say enemies, it's negative ;P), you guys make me stronger and wiser
(5) Thanks to Trend Micro for a heap of happy thoughts
(6) Thanks to Soluziona, I was forced to learn everything about adjustments
(7) Thanks to Reesebrothers, I was able to practice independence
(8) Thanks to MSI for being a guinea pig for my Sales career ;)
(9) Thanks to MDi -- I fell in love in MDi
(10) Thanks to eMVI, especially my bros and sisses in Sales, for being a family to me(well there are black sheeps but there are more good ones)
(11) Thanks to mom and dad for the good genes (ehem! :P)
(12) Thanks to my brothers, I'm always having a good laugh with them around
(13) Thanks to my architect for a nice floor plan and perspective =)
(14) Thanks to all the early birds for greeting me at 12 midnight, you guys rock! :P
(15) Thanks to all who greeted me today, thanks for remembering
(16) Thanks guys for the flowers, they're all beautiful
(17) Thanks Mikee for the bag, I know your efforts in getting me a bag, all by yourself =P
(18) Thanks Mikee for... for everything
(19) Thanks Bes for your patience, for always listening to my rants over 2 pitchers of blue margarita :D
(20) Thanks Buds for always being there
(21) Thanks to my college girlfriends for the guidance, I always need one
(22) Thanks to my cuz Aileen for the unforgettable Embassy night ;-)
(23) Thanks to a friend of mine for an equally unforgettable (not to mention wasted) Strumms night
(24) Thanks Boss for the past two "liquor" birthday parties, I now have a reservation in one of the ladies' room's cubes in BSC
(25) Thanks again Mikee for the trips
(26) Thanks to all who remember me on Christmas and New Year :P
(27) Thanks to Annabans, Trix and Art for being my lunch-morning-and-afternoon-merienda buddies
(28) Thanks to Regie for joining me in Boracay almost 3 years ago
(29) Thanks guys for dropping by my blog :)
(30) And lastly, thanks to all the people who touched my life.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind a stranger popping in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Felicitations. Sincerely.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 5:05:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

of course i wouldn't mind. thanks for the greetings and for dropping by. =D

Monday, July 02, 2007 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home