Saturday, October 06, 2007

We're Gonna Miss You

I received a very shocking and depressing news just a few days ago. When I first heard about it, I wasn't able to utter a word, I just cried. I just can't believe it would happen to a dear friend, to a good-natured person like him. I just had coffee with him last Monday, October 1, his birthday and.. he's gone now.

I just don't want to believe. But it's everywhere, it was in the news, it was being talked about especially in the IT industry. And I just have to accept that it really was true, a shocking truth.

I just lost a very dear friend, someone who understands my rants, my angst, my kababawan. He laughs with me, lifts me up when I'm down, shares with me his views about love and life... and I learned so many things from him. Even if we've just known each other for more than a year, it seems like we've known each other since birth.. he knows me very well, by just how I react at things, even if I speak otherwise..

I'm gonna miss you, Ed. I'm gonna miss our anything-and-everything-under-the-sun talks over coffee, oh, over your appleberry frizz and my signature hot choco in Starbucks. Thanks, my dear. Thanks for everything.

It's just too sad and depressing that you'll say goodbye to us that soon in a very unexpected incident. I hope justice will be served. I don't believe in our justice system but I would want to believe that there's still a little hope for us. And we won't stop praying for this.

My condolences to the families of Ed and Kaye. Everything happens for a reason and whatever those reasons may be, our good Lord will always be on top of everything.

Thanks Elgin and Trix for joining me last Wednesday night at Ed's wake, I'm pretty sure I can't go there alone. I really appreciate, guys.

Thanks Mike for bearing with me for the past few days, I know I was a bit unpredictable and my mood swings are worst. But you understood and I really am thankful.

Related news:
http://www.gmanews.tv/largevideo/related/12376/2-die-in-traffic-altercation-shootout
http://www.gmanews.tv/story/62893/Pasig-cops-ready-raps-vs-lawyer-over-traffic-spat
http://www.gmanews.tv/video/12390
http://www.gmanews.tv/largevideo/related/12427/Suspect-in-fatal-traffic-shooting-charged

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please accept my condolences, prayers... and deep hope for justice.

Saturday, October 06, 2007 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

Thank you. I'm also praying that God will give his family all the strength that they need to overcome things.

Monday, October 08, 2007 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home