Thursday, November 08, 2007

Happy B-Day!

Wednesday, November 7
8PM
Beyonce Experience
The Fort

To the left..
To the left..
To the left..
To the left..

Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet, yes that's my stuff
Yes, if I bought it, then please don't touch...

And keep on talking that mess, that's fine
Could you walk and talk, at the same time?
And it's my name, that's on that bag
So go move your bags,
Let me call you a cab
Standing in the front yard, telling me
How I'm such a fool, talking 'bout
How I'll never ever find a man like you...

You got me twisted!

I just can't get enough of this song, it's even my ringtone up to this day, as in for the longest time na! ;-P

Anyway, I didn't know that Mike was really serious to watch Beyonce's concert, he was like telling me that he'll get tickets weeks back but he never did. Until he confimed to me that he was able to get tickets that same day (as in the day of the concert) during my meeting with Smart. :-)

What a surprise! He even got VIP seats, woohoo! ;-)

I was so excited that I went home during my lunch break to get a pair of jeans and my digicam. But since Mike is a law-abiding citizen, hehehe, since no camers allowed (supposed to be) and it was printed on the tickets, he didn't allow me to bring my cam inside the venue. So there, not so good pix, from my phones lang kse. =/ What's more kainis was when I found out that most of the people inside brought their cams, hmp!

Anyway, it was really worth the sweat and sore feet. I so love Beyonce (and the hunks she brought with her)! :-)





Thanks Mike for the treat! Ahluvit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home