Saturday, November 03, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Dad's Birthday
November 2, 2007
Tagaytay

We left Manila around 9:30AM and got to Tagaytay around 11:30AM, just in time for lunch. We went straight to People's Park for our lunch picnic.

As always, Mom prepared our food, pork adobo, fried talong, quail eggs and tomatoes. Yummy! :-)

This was my lunch plate, I'm trying to limit my carb in-take. :-)
And of course, our out-of-town trip wouldn't be complete without food (of course!) and a photo shoot, :-) I'll post more pix in my multiply soon.

We bought buko macapuno (my favorite :p), espasol, turones de kasoy, bukayo from a 'guest' vendor while we were having lunch. :-) We chatted for like a few hours after lunch before we left People's Park.

I would wanna walk pa sana to sweat out all we had for lunch but they're in the mood, we had enough walking na daw. :-)



We then went to Tagaytay Royale, road trip and house viewing :-), it's some sort of relaxation for us.

Then off we went to Splendido to get some fresh air and guess what else?

P.h.o.t.o.s.!!! :-)

This photo of Mike and I was taken by Harree, he was in the mood to play with my cam.. so there!

Splendido's a really cool place, if only this is near my place, this would be my official escape hide-out, somewhere I can go to whenever I'm stressed... from different battles in life... hmmmm.. see? Nag-emote agad ako! :-)


Then we had dinner in RSM Lutong Bahay.
It's fiesta once again, folks! :-)


Picture pa din, pauwi na nga lang! Iba talaga, tsk tsk tsk! :-)


It was a long and tiring day but it's still worth doing again. I'll never exchange this trip even with a triple-pay of my daily wage. ;-P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home