Saturday, November 10, 2007

Serendra and Margarita

Friday, November 9
Serendra
As the clock strikes 12 midnight, Customs Bar, Ortigas :-)

Oh my God, I'm gonna die (ala Marielle of PBB :-P)!!! At long last, Trebulski finally went night out! :-) Too bad, Khorin wasn't able to join us. She attended a friend's birthday party and was already drinking around 9PM somewhere in QC and Serendra is a bit far from where she was that time. ;-)

This night out was kindda short notice, since Mike was in Cebu from Thursday to Saturday, I sort of asked my friends for dinner and maybe a few drinks on a Friday night. And as usual, short noticed plans always have a high probability to push thru compared to those with long period planning. :-)

So Regie and I met around 8PM in Serendra for dinner. We chose Abe' (with a tagline - where good friends dine), a Kapampangan resto, since both of us haven't tried that yet and wow! The food's great and somehow affordable. I soooo love the tamarind shake (the one in the picture), swear! :-) We had.. uhmmm was that nilasing na hipon? Well, looks like that. And spicy lechon paksiw, yummy! Which made me eat rice. ;-)

It's ok though since after dinner, we explored Bonifacio High for a bit of shopping and while waiting for Che who was still in La Salle Greenhills that time for her volleyball, same old sporty Che. :-)

Good thing Che got to Serendra around 11PM, I was able to buy the cool shirt I spotted last Wednesday before the Beyonce Experience but I wasn't able to buy since I didn't have much time to fit and check myself for a couple of times in the mirror before deciding to buy. :-) And I got a black flip-flops too! Yey! How ecstatic I was! Harharhar!

We were suppose to have coffee in Serendra but when we met Che, she started talking about her mala-telenovela life, we decided to go to Custom's Bar na lang, para mas masarap ang kwentuhan.. with our all time favorite buddy, Margarita! ;-)

I super had a great time, I miss my friends.. that's why we're gonna go out again next week, this time it's gonna be overnight, sobrang kulang yung 8PM to 3AM chikahan time namin. ;-P

Funny part was I checked some old pix a while ago, and I really can't help laughing. We were in fourth year high in these pix.

From left: Regie, Khorin, sHenGGie, Che

Regie looks the same even after 14 years. Gleng!

This next pic is in one of those some-kindda-baduy parties in school, hehe and grabeeeeeeee! Eeeewwww! I myself was in denial, hahaha! Ako ba 'to? Omigosh! Was I a boy back then? Wala ako recall! ;-)

Okrayan time:

Polka dots was in during that time ha! Or was this a New Year party? :-)
Khorin: di mo naman masyado like yung printed noh? :-)
sHenGGie: favorite yung polka dots? Polka dots pa rin even after 14 years? :-)
Che: is that your sleeves or mine? :-P
Regie: mariposa, is that you? hahaha! Up to now, Regie's fave color is violet, can I use your fave color as my wedding motiff? Naks! :-P

It's really super fun to look at old pix! Amishu guys! I'm looking forward for our overnight gig. I'll see you guys next Friday night, ok? Khorin's gonna join us this time. Oraaayt!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home