Sunday, June 08, 2008

Back to blogging *wish*

Whoah! It's been a looooooong time! I haven't been blogging for like 7 months? That's quite long, huh! I've been very busy, nah! That's an understatement! I've been like extremely toxic for the past months - emotionally, not to worry friends, it's just work.. oh well, to start off..

I'm now with the company that makes great things possible, naks! :-P Not that the previous one doesn't do that, of course they do, too. And I miss my eMVI family, ok ok, some of them lang, hehe! Others, so-so, I can live without them.. or I'm more at peace without them around (baaaaaaaad! tsk tsk tsk!). Well, I don't need to mention my real eMVI buddies, they know who they are.. amishu guys! hope we can get together soon! We surely have a lot of catching up (equals photo shoots) to do! ;-)

Ok, so I moved to Globe last Feb 18. Since then, I haven't been normal. Hahaha! Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm happy, I really am! I am happy and toxic! :-) I was thinking of making a list of those things I missed during these times of the year since I moved to Globe:

1. No out-of-the-country trip last Feb / March
2. No white sand / beaches yet up to this time, it's June already, rainy season na..
3. I haven't been charging my personal phones regularly (including bill payment? harharhar!) since Globe issued me a Blackberry
4. I haven't been shopping every other day, wehehe!
5. I hardly go to malls, I'm always seen in coffee shops all over the Metro for wi-fi access
6. I haven't had a haircut for ages
7. No time for badminton :-(

Sheesh! Lotsa things I'm missing.. good thing, we see to it that we go out-of-town during long weekends (the only good thing PGMA has done for us).

That's why I was able to blog.. I'm here in Starbucks, Tagaytay.. taking a 10-minute-break from work.. And now, gotta go back to work, 10 minutes is up.

I'll still be posting old photos from previous months' activities, will be back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home