Thursday, June 16, 2005

"Pindang"

Pindang -- tapa

I heard the word pindang from DM, he was always telling me that no other tapa or pindang can compare to his Mom's pindang.. :) We always share stories about our families, especially our moms.. the way they prepare our meals, clothes, things.. the way they nag :) and of course how great they cook! Moms are known for that, I just hope I'll be a good cook by the time I'll be a momma.. :) And yeah, DM's right, I got to taste the famous pindang one dinner time at his place and wow! Sarap nga! :)

And just now -- I tried DM's mom's pindang recipe! :) I just hope my family will love it.. DM and I went to shopwise to buy sirloin a couple of hours ago coz he really wanted me to try to prepare pindang for my family, in which I know they're just gonna laugh when they found out I prepared something for them.. I never cooked, as in never.. Not that I don't wanna cook, it's just that... uhmm.. wala nang paligoy-ligoy pa -- I dunno how to cook! :) But I'm good in desserts, eating desserts hehehe.. Seriously, I know a bit about desserts and shakes, and I'm proud of it, akei? That's all I got! ;) Ok, so I'm done with the pindang mixture.. It needs to be refrigerated, ooops I sounded stupid yata, of course it needs to be refrigerated, sHenGGie!

Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for me :) -- I'm gonna cook the pindang I prepared a while ago! *fingers crossed*

Well at least I'm already prepared for the kantyaw's especially from my crazy utols, deadma ever! :)

Anyway, abangan ang susunod na kabanata! :) Who knows, I can resort to being a chef after my IT career? *whoah* And maybe.. just maybe.. being a chef is a perfect fallback for me... hmmm.. ;P

Gotta end this! I'm already dreaming... :) Goodnight y'all!

P.S. Happy Birthday, Rhose! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

No doubt... my mom's prepares the best "pindang" there is!!! Until tomorrow though or if i get to try her cooking... we will soon find out. Way to go momma!!!

Next on the menu... Lengua...Yummy!!!

Love you and hope we can prepare food together:)

Friday, June 17, 2005 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

hmmm.. i'm sure we can cook good food together... someday! :P

Friday, June 17, 2005 2:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home