Monday, June 20, 2005

Special Day Today

This journal of mine is dedicated to DM because it's our special day today.

Once again, DM got me with his surprises... We were just hanging out at Seattle's a few hours ago.. As soon as the clock striked 12 midnight, he greeted me and gave me a greeting card.. *sweeeet* But.. what got me really was.. he gave me a pack of "Choki Choki"! :) I know you guys don't get it, but this locally-made chocolate *hehehe* was memorable to us..

Why? Because the first time I came to him -- just to chat, because nobody's available that time ;) -- am I being defensive here? :P We were at Bora then, my first line was -- "Gusto mo?" I was offering him these Choki's chocolate sticks, unfortunately those were the only chocolates available at the store near the place where we stayed.. And he got one (I know he can't reject me *harharhar*). Then we chatted for a few minutes and so.. afterwhich, we were able to eat all those Choki's! Takaw! :P Then he said he still wanted some and asked me where I bought them. To cut the long story short, we went to the little store nearby to buy Choki's and on our way back, he asked me if I want to walk a little -- like in the sand (boys -- they never ran out of strategies, hehehe)! Chills! :) And so we walked in the sand while talking about a lotta things under the moon.. And the rest is history.. :)

DM also gave me these flowers a few hours ago when we're on our way home from Eastwood.. I was surprised for the nth time..


I can say that I had the best months of my life.. with him by my side..

I just hope that we'll never get tired of each other and that what we have now will remain.. for as long as we live.

"Forever should not be referred to as time... rather a place where two individuals go when true love takes them there..."

4 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Well it is a "Special Day" for us...because both of us are:)

I promised you that I won't get tired of all of this...

Again there's more to come in our world!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005 3:53:00 AM  
Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!!

Monday, June 20, 2005 3:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i fin'lly got to meet,rather see the not-so-famous DM...why not-so-famous? - coz u've celebrated monthsary and all w/out u telling us (good thing u have this site & got me a updated, pero madaya ka pa rin)...judging by the way u express ur thoughts,i think ur reeally hapi..& if ur hapi, m hapi for u...(know what? somethings have changed...for more comments - see my email na lang,u might not want ur DM to read 'em..hehe)
p.s. i can't wait for the kilig stories...when tayo gmik?

Monday, June 20, 2005 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

i would want to go gimik na nga, as in ladies' night out again.. not really night out, coz mas ok if house party so chikahan ever na lang :) where's the email? haven't received it yet..

Monday, June 20, 2005 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home