Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tons of Greetings

My journal today is all about greetings:

1. Happy Daddy's day to all the dads out there and most especially to my loving daddy! :) You just don't know how thankful we are for having such a loving father like you. Your kids love you so much..

Sunset at Roxas Boulevard

My family and I went out for dinner at Pantalan in Roxas Boulevard, fiesta! =) Then we had coffee/tea/desserts at Figaro across CCP. Grabe! We had lotsa stories to share with one another. It's like we will never run out of stories and I always enjoy even those small talks of ours. Lastly, I love them most because they are beyond-the-normal-beings! :) Just like me!

2. Happy birthday to my long-time friend, Joy! I hope you get what you want now or should I say I hope you know what you want now. Peace, girl! :) Muah!

3. Happy wedding anniversary to DM's wonderful parents, Mr. and Mrs. Valentino! :) Here's wishing you more of what you have now po..

So there you are, there really is a lot of reasons to celebrate this day! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home