Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So Pinoy

It was my first day today in the two-day advanced defensive driving seminar (duh?). I was 'forced' to attend, not that I'm a reckless driver (a bit) but because I already got my new car (woohoo!!!) last week from Globe. Oh well, since our cars were being provided by Globe and we don't have any contributions, they would wanna make sure that we can take care of our cars, hehehe!

Ok, so I started my day with a heavy traffic, good thing Mike picked me up and I didn't bring my car since I'll be in Makati the whole day for the seminar, and the seminar's morning session was way too boring for me. I went to the restroom several times, I went out for some phone calls, I opened my laptop and went online to work while listening to the speaker once in a while.. ;-)

Then lunchtime came, even the food was boring. Just when I thought my adrenalin would sleep the whole day came Bevs (she was an ex-colleague in Enterprise Business group and with the Corporate Business Group now) in a panic mode looking for business cards, she'll give her business card to this ever gorgeous guy who's having lunch in a resto in A. Venue Hotel, same floor, actually beside the activity room where we are having our seminar.

Look what I got here! :-)


Hahaha! I can't believe I approached him and asked him "pwede?" while showing him my digicam! Eeeewwwww! By the way, I don't always bring my cam, it so happened that I came from Tagaytay yesterday and I was planning to upload the photos during breaktime. *excuses* Anyway, nice timing, eh! :-)

And so I left A. Venue Hotel with a smile....

So Pinoy! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home