Sunday, June 26, 2005

Smallville Fever

I just love Smallville, I just can't control my excitement with these Smallville DVD's DM lent me. I'm done with 4 episodes yesterday and I'm on my 8th episode now.. I just can't get enough of Clark.. :) I meant Smallville.. Peace, DM! :P No, but seriously.. I think Jonathan Kent, Clark's "father" is more hunky than Clark! ;)

I like Lex Luthor in those episodes I've already watched. Contrary to his villain image, he was very likeable up to episode 7.. :) Oh, I really can't wait for weekends so I can start watching Smallville again.

Greetings:
1. Happy birthday, Jeff a.k.a. Mamang-X! More power to you, bro! :)
2. Happy birthday also to Lisa Consumido, KC's wifey. KC is one of those goody clients of mine when I was still at MDi. More businesses to come, Lisa! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home