Monday, June 27, 2005

A Blogger's Birthday II

And now for the birthday surprise! :)

Dinner surprise from DM at The Tivoli, Mandarin Oriental

Good food, really! From soup to appetizer to main course.. I had the rarest tenderloin ever, bloody! harharhar

One of DM's romantic ideas... :)

Whoah! I was really surprised with the flowers and the happy birthday song from the Tivoli crew.. I was put on spot that time *blushing*.. And.. would you guys believe, even the ex-first lady Mrs. Imelda Marcos greeted me when she passed by our table -- top that! :)

Desserts Galore!!!

Lotsa sweets for my birthday dinner, but DM definitely was the sweetest of all... thanks much, sweetie! ;)

~~~ happy birthday to me!!! ~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger miGuel valEntino said...

Thanks to you also... and i pwomise that i won't run out of surprises:)

Love doing that specially when you make those faces... hehehe

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger sHenGGie said...

kakatawa ba face ko pag under a state of shock? ;)

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 1:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home