Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Pre-Father's Day Wedding

We attended a family friend's wedding yesterday, June 14. Ceremony was held in our church in Pateros and reception followed at BBCBG facility (old Dencio's, across NBC Tent).


It was nice to see familiar faces, acquaintances, old friends, we we're so young then... and now, everybody's getting married (ouch!).

Food's ok, I had lots of lechon.

Photo and video coverage by Megapixels. I like their AVP, it was done in a funny way, not the typical 'romantic wedding' mood.

It was indeed a happy wedding.

Congratulations and best wishes once again, Zeus and Iris!

Since it's Father's day today, happy father's day, Daddy! We wouldn't have everything we have right now if not for you and mom.

I remember when I was younger, I used to tell myself that someday when I get married, I would want that man to be like my father. And it's still the same up to now.

Thank you would be an understatement for such a great dad like you. We may have misunderstandings at times, but you'll always be the same great person I know and I promise to always be a loving daughter (though I know it doesn't show at times) to you and mom.


Happy Dad's day as well to all my daddy friends (literally daddies and the sugar daddies). ;-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Friday, January 23, 2009 4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Saturday, March 07, 2009 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home